AUTOMATION + DATA ACCESS = PRODUCTIVITY
At SAC we strive to provide our customers with the automation equipment and services needed to increase PRODUCTIVITY and EFFICIENCY in order to remain competitive in today’s industrial market.
Southern Automation was founded in September of 1996 by Jack Cameron, Gary Purdon, and David Winstead, with a mutual goal to become the best systems integrator in the area. Our sales for 1997, with three employees, were $152,842. In 2000, with twelve employees, our sales exceeded $1.2 million. We have strived to grow not only in size but also in the complexity of the projects we undertake. In order to reach our goal to be the best, we must have the best employees and use the best components and technology available. Since 1996 we have grown a customer base which spans 21 states and 4 countries and we are excited to see where the future will take us.
At Southern Automation & Controls, Inc., our mission is to automate the production industry in a professional manner that gives our customers the best service possible.
To strive every day to become the leading and most trusted system integrator in the region. This means working closely with our customers, understanding their business, and establishing long-term relationships with them.
We hope that every time customers deal with us, their experience reflects our vision:
- we do what we say we will do
- we take the success of our clients personally
- treat every challenge as an opportunity for a solution leading to success
guide our business decisions
- Honesty – Act with uncompromising integrity in everything we do
- Helpful – we develop a partnership with the client to achieve their visions
- Inspiring – we open the doors to new possibilities
- Straightforward – we offer practical cost effective solutions
- Heart – we believe in what we do